North Bay Fire Relief Fund - 90-Day Grant Check-in
Dear NBFRF Grantee,
First and foremost, thank you for your service to our community’s fire survivors. Your commitment to those most impacted by last October’s firestorm continues to inspire and cultivate much needed hope. We’re proud to be in this work together.
The 90-day Grant Check-in form is designed to allow the leadership of the North Bay Fire Relief Fund to gather information on the progress of your grant.
Before we begin, all organizations will need:
- The amount of grant money your organization has spent to date
- The amount of grant money remaining for your organization to spend
- What has been accomplished so far
- Any unexpected outcomes observes while working to meet your objectives
- A fire survivor story (optional)
Additionally, organizations providing more than $10,000 in services directly to fire survivors will need:
- Information about the communities served by your work
- Information about staffing impacts to your organization related to providing services
Here are Microsoft Word templates that you can use to collect the data you will need:
- Direct Services (over $10,000)
- Capital Projects (over $10,000 and not providing direct services)
- Small Grants (under $10,000)
If you are ready to begin, click the "Begin Check-in" button below.